The Rehwalds

The Rehwalds

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Teeth!




Well, this explains quite a few fussy, sleepless nights. Pittmans can attest to this on Saturday night, when E woke up every hour crying. It was lots of fun, and thanks for bearing with us!

Easton now has his two bottom teeth. I felt like a dentist pulling his lip back to reveal the teeth, but I really wanted to document it with photos . . . extreme close-up! I'm sure he was thinking, "Mom, get your finger OUT of my mouth please!" (he says please b/c of course he has manners at 7 months; a southern gentleman already!)

1 comment:

  1. When I saw your post title I thought just maybe that was bothering E-man! we love being with you guys! And yes, he does have manners b/c he always smiles at the pretty ladies that is at myself and eloise!

    ReplyDelete