Well once again we have LOTS of snow . . . when two days ago we were in shorts. And two days from now we will be too. Crazy weather this year! (Note the white spot on my turtleneck. Is it a necklace? No, it is spit-up, of course! I couldn't figure out why all morning I smelled spit-up, until I saw the photo and looked in the mirror. LOVE IT!)
Easton is also 7 months today. This past Wendesday he received his helmet and has adjusted fairly well, which is good since he'll be in it for the next 3 months. Sleep is interrupted more than usual as he gets used to it, but so far he is handling it like a tough little man. Well, really, he doesn't know any better, whew! But it does push down on his right eye and they call it "angry eye", which is hilarious! See photo :)
Sweet Easton! Miss you all; let's get together soon!! xoxo
ReplyDelete