The Rehwalds

The Rehwalds

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Polka Dots are DONE!











Here are some shots of the nursery. I am finally finished with the darn dots, but I continue to touch them up on a daily basis . . . I'm obsessed! We still have some finishing touches to add; a shelf, some wall art, etc, but the basics are done and just in time!

4 comments:

  1. Love the dots..they match your blog! You are done a great job and can't wait to see the little man in his new digs! You look amazing BTW at the 36 week photo. Talk to you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dots Sarah, well done!!! I can see you're very prepared, much more than me...I better get moving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the polka dots! can't wait to meet the little man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow- I cannot believe this room, Sarah!! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete