The Rehwalds

The Rehwalds

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Week 30 - Family Reunion











We spent the weekend in Lubbock for a Rehwald/Schrimsher family reunion. We had a great time hanging out with the Arizona crew! I enjoyed laying out in the sun, but Jeremy thought I was frying the baby. We confirmed yesterday at the doctor's office that I'd probably hurt myself more than the baby with too much sun exposure. So I will continue to work on my summer tan :) Thanks to Crystal for great photos!

2 comments:

  1. Fun times. I'm glad you posted the last picture of you and your belly b/c I was about to ask you if you're sure you're pregant...you can't even tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. go for it...we can hit the pool with our bellys this summer! I agree with Michelle..you can't tell and I think I am bigger at 15 weeks than you at 30...awesome

    ReplyDelete